About Me

My photo
I am 17 years old and attend San Pasqual Academy. I am a junior in high school. I live on a campus with 130 other students. At times the drama does become intense but we all know that soon it will be over. The people that I hold close and dear to my heart that I know will never betray me I consider apart of my family. Other than that everyone else is just another obstacle in my life that I have to go over. My best friends that I never want to loose are always there for me and understand my hardships and I understand theirs. My favorite sports that I play are volleyball and softball. Currently I am on a volleyball team. GO DRAGONS! I plan on going to college and starting my life with a positive beginning.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My twin!

Today in 2nd period I was in the office and Ms. Ammonete walked in. She looks at me and asked if I was a new student. I said no, but my response went in one ear and out the other. She continued to tell me and Jose, the receptionist, about how much I looked like another student here at SPA. She kept on asking Jose what was that one girls name because she could not remember. Jose asked her if the student she was thinking of is Jessica Galkoski. She exclaimed "Yes!" Jose and I start to laugh really hard because my twin that I look a lot like is me. We finally told her why we were laughing.

No comments: