About Me

My photo
I am 17 years old and attend San Pasqual Academy. I am a junior in high school. I live on a campus with 130 other students. At times the drama does become intense but we all know that soon it will be over. The people that I hold close and dear to my heart that I know will never betray me I consider apart of my family. Other than that everyone else is just another obstacle in my life that I have to go over. My best friends that I never want to loose are always there for me and understand my hardships and I understand theirs. My favorite sports that I play are volleyball and softball. Currently I am on a volleyball team. GO DRAGONS! I plan on going to college and starting my life with a positive beginning.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Eeeppp nock

I hate restriction!! It is pointless, and what I did is not even that bad especially in comparison to other things that the majority of kids do. But, oh well... I really can't do much except deal with it. But, I honestly have no regrets, I am glad that it happened. I was finally able to open up to people and let them try their best to understand me. I let many things off my chest. Well, actually fighting is the main thing that I do regret. I never have been a person of violence and I do not think that is the way to solve things, but it happened. I just wish people would put the past in the past... what happened is over with and I do not need a new person each day to remind me about it and talk. I hate talking... I already did. On the brighter side tomorrow is my last day that I have to serve and I will just start from scratch again. I feel that it is a good thing though. I mean lately I have not really just been in good space and starting over may just be the best thing for me right now. There are other things that I wish to do but have no control over obtaining it. My social worker does, but I do not really feel like he is working for me and for what I want. I feel like he is doing what he thinks is best for me and what he wants me to do. But, how can someone really make those kind of decisions for you if they do not even know you. Yes, they know a little past that I may have that is not entirely true... it is just from one person's perspective and nothing of what I say happened ( if that even makes sense). But, it is past 6:30 and I have to start homework. YAY!! =[

No comments: