About Me

My photo
I am 17 years old and attend San Pasqual Academy. I am a junior in high school. I live on a campus with 130 other students. At times the drama does become intense but we all know that soon it will be over. The people that I hold close and dear to my heart that I know will never betray me I consider apart of my family. Other than that everyone else is just another obstacle in my life that I have to go over. My best friends that I never want to loose are always there for me and understand my hardships and I understand theirs. My favorite sports that I play are volleyball and softball. Currently I am on a volleyball team. GO DRAGONS! I plan on going to college and starting my life with a positive beginning.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Barbeque!... WHAT? YUM!

So, on Friday April 30, 2010, the day after Prom, our principal Mr. Major decided to drag all of the students back to school. Many people were not to thrilled about it although he did give us a late start. Instead of coming to school at 8:15, school started at 9. The day was filled with competitions between the classes. Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshman all competed to be pronounced winner! My favorite part of the whole day is when we were making our banner in class. Everyone was contributing to make it the best one while others were thinking of the official cheer that the Sophomores would have. I helped with the cheer, the main contributor was Mr. Walker. In the end we came up with:

PARTY HARD, ROCK AND ROLL
WE'RE THE CLASS YOU CAN'T CONTROL
2012, WE'RE A HIT
IF YOU AIN'T US, YOU AIN'T Ssshhh...(we put our finger to our mouth =] )


For me, I loved seeing all of the Sophomores come together and learn the cheer as a whole. I also just loved seeing us be a team because I always thought the majority of us hated each other for no reason. Obviously I was proven wrong and am very glad that I was.

No comments: