About Me

My photo
I am 17 years old and attend San Pasqual Academy. I am a junior in high school. I live on a campus with 130 other students. At times the drama does become intense but we all know that soon it will be over. The people that I hold close and dear to my heart that I know will never betray me I consider apart of my family. Other than that everyone else is just another obstacle in my life that I have to go over. My best friends that I never want to loose are always there for me and understand my hardships and I understand theirs. My favorite sports that I play are volleyball and softball. Currently I am on a volleyball team. GO DRAGONS! I plan on going to college and starting my life with a positive beginning.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

10SS

Well, in my Biology class, I was far behind since I have been missing a ton of school. I had a very very very sad F. I have been determined to make it up as much work that I possibly could, well stuff that wasn't due more than 2 weeks ago. So, just today I managed to accomplish all of it. YAY! I know have a C, which still isn't all that great but at least it isn't an F. Despite that one good thing, I have been having a very irritating day. First the day was ruined because some immature naive kid in my house ( I am not sure who) decided that it would be okay to steal my money. It is irritating that I cannot trust my own house. The worst part for me however is the fact that I already had to hide it. So, that means whoever took my money obviously had to snoop around my room, through all of things just to find my money. Very very irritating. Then in my first period teacher's class, I told him about the frustration of my morning. About 30 minutes later he decides to argue with me and already knew how I was feeling that morning. I know it isn't just on him that we argued but, he made a big production about it. Then it made me even more mad when he told me that i just do not understand him. I am not stupid, I do understand you, I just don't care. Exactly what I told him as well. But, I think I may of hurt his feelings by me saying I do not care. Even if he doesn't show it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day gets better and my attitude that I hold ever so stubbornly, will not make you become even more mad today. Aside from you being, "ver very irritated.",it was overall a great blog post for your ten second sound off.

Anonymous said...

Wow Alex! Jessica remember I am the ____ and you are the _____.

Anonymous said...

what in the world does that mean JOSE!